Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, December 2, 2017

I Would Never Settle For Anything Less Than A Life Long Love Relationship

I am not the kind of girl who you can use to just show off to your friends as someone you are dating. I am not the kind of girl who believes in " live in" relationships. I am not the kind of girl who believes in short lived physical love affairs. I can’t have an over the surface kind of relationship with a man. I am the kind of girl who would never settle with the idea of being treated as a temporary solution for the empty side of your bed. I would never settle with a man who breaks down in hives when he hears the word “marriage” or “commitment.” If I ever fall in love with a man I would want marry him and I would want to settle down with him. I would want to grow old with the man I fall in love with. I would want to breathe my last in the arms of the man I love. I would never settle for anything less than a lifelong love relationship...Aarti Khurana


No comments: