Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, January 7, 2018

You Will Miss The Girl Who Loved You

Sometimes I want to cry a lot and let out the tears I hide
I just want to overcome the pain that hurts me so deep inside
I am trying to move on by getting the thoughts of you out of my mind
But I don’t know how to erase the melancholy you left behind
I tried so hard to give you all I had and I tried to make it last
But all I am left with is a broken heart and memories from the past.
You stole my heart and then shattered it through and through 
Now I’m falling apart and I don’t know what to do.
You had promised me forever and said that you will stay
I wonder where I went wrong that you had to walk away
You will never know how much I cry coz you will never get to see
You can’t even imagine how I am living through this misery
Days will pass and years will fly and maybe I will heal again
Maybe I will find someone who will love me and understand my pain
But deep in my heart I know and I can say this with utmost surety
One day you will miss the girl who loved you truly with all her honesty
Aarti Khurana

No comments: