Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, January 28, 2018

You Walked Into My Life To Make Me Believe That True Love Exists

I think you walked into my life to make me believe that true love is not a fantasy but a reality. You proved it to me with your relentless and undying love and dedication. At first, I didn’t believe you and I was afraid to give my heart to you. I thought you were also like the other men who play with a woman’s heart and then leave her shattered and clueless forever when they are done playing. I am sorry I did not love you at first because I was skeptical. But now I am head over heels in love with you because you showed me what true love is all about. Thank you for loving me and making me believe that true love exists…Aarti Khurana


No comments: