Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, January 12, 2018

One Day My Absence Will Hit On You

When I fell in love with you I wanted it to last forever. I nurtured our relationship with all my love and I made all my efforts to strengthen our bond.  I put my heart and my soul into everything I did for you and sometimes I went out of my way to make you feel loved and cared. But now I am tired of being the only one trying to make things work out between us. Now it is time for me to move on and heal my heart and soul. Maybe you will miss me when I am no longer here to love you and care for you. Maybe my absence will make you feel lonely and maybe you will crave for me... You will miss the fights I put up with you just to make our relationship work. You will miss all the things I used to do to grab your attention. You will miss all those random texts messages I used to send you. You will miss my out of the blue silly arguments which just meant that I loved you and I could not share you with anyone else. You will miss the way I used to get jealous and cry for you. You will miss my late night conversations, my mood swings, my childish tantrums, my possessiveness for you, my insecurities about our relationship and my random phone calls. Maybe my absence will hit on you...Aarti Khurana



 

No comments: