Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I Will Love You With Every Bit Of Me

I can’t assure a happy ending .I can’t assure a forever. But I vow to love you with all the tenderness in my heart and all the warmth in my soul. I vow to love you with every bit of my heart and soul. I promise to be your shoulder to lean on when you feel alone. I promise to be your listening ear when you want to feel emotionally lighter. I promise to be the reason behind your happiness. I promise to be your comfort on the bad days. I promise to make beautiful and unforgettable memories with you each day. I promise to love you with every single nerve, every single bone and every single cell in my body. I promise to be your soul buddy for the rest of my life. I can’t promise you the world but I can promise you all of me… Aarti Khurana



No comments: