Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Yes I Am Demanding And I demand Your Undivided Time And Attention

Yes, I am demanding and I demand your undivided time and attention. Yes, I am jealous and I can’t see you spending your time with anyone else. Yes, I am possessive because I want every bit of you just for me. Yes, I behave like a child sometimes because I want you to pamper the little girl hidden inside me. Yes, I go quiet for hours and hours after a fight because I want you to come to me and hug me. But no matter how demanding, jealous, possessive or childish I am, nothing can stop me from loving you or caring for you. I can’t imagine a single day of my life without you. I can’t sleep unless you take me in your arms and put me to sleep. You are the only one I love …You are my life my better half and my best buddy. You are the apple of my eye…Aarti Khurana


No comments: