Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, January 12, 2018

I Moved On When You Were No Longer Emotionally Intimate With me

I didn’t walk out of your life all of a sudden. It took me a long time to move on. It was not easy to just pack my bags and go away. It took me a while to pack my emotional baggage and gather my courage to walk away from your life. I had moved on when I stopped getting your time and attention. I had moved on when my tears didn’t matter to you anymore. I had moved on when your long text messages turned into one-word replies. I had moved on when I stopped feeling jealous about the other women in your life. I had moved on when I had stopped arguing with you. I had moved on when I had stopped fighting with you. I had moved on when we no longer had our long conversations and when we stopped communicating with each other. I had moved on when I felt that we were no longer emotionally and soulfully intimate. I had moved on when I realized that you were emotionally unavailable to me when I needed you the most…Aarti Khurana


No comments: