Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, January 14, 2018

You Have Left Me With A Sadness I Can Never Escape.

 When I get flashbacks about our relationship, I can clearly see that you didn’t love me because of me. You loved me because of you. You loved me because you wanted to heal your soul. You wanted someone to put life back into your dying heart. You loved me to satisfy your own ego. You loved me because you didn’t want to end up alone and you wanted someone to end your loneliness. You loved me because you wanted someone to satisfy your physical, emotional and soulful needs. You loved me because you could see that I was the one who could put an end your miserable life. But when you got everything you wanted, you left me to perish alone. You took all the best pieces of my soul and left me never to look back at the way I suffered without you. You have left me with a sadness I can never escape...Aarti Khurana


No comments: