Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Don't Treat Marriage As A Social Tag... Treat It Like An Eternal Vow...

Marriage is just a formality on a piece of paper. Being married is not a lifelong guard against cheating or betrayal and no marriage can guarantee everlasting love. You don’t need to put a diamond ring on my finger to show me how much you love me... I want your soul entwined with my soul like an eternal ring. I don’t need a marriage license or a grand bridal attire to feel on top of the world…I want you to love my naked soul without limitations. I don’t want you to hold my hands to just walk up to the church…I want you to hold me in your arms for the rest of my life. It’s not important to get married to feel loved...It’s important to be with a man who gives you his time and attention, who wants to grow old with you, cherish beautiful moments with you and stay in love you till the rest of his life. Marriage should be an eternal vow ...not just a social tag...Aarti Khurana


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully expressed Aarti Khurana!