Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I Caught Myself Thinking About You Again

I caught myself thinking about you again. I was just wondering that do you even think of me now that I am miles away from you. I loved you with all my heart and soul. I gave you every bit of love that was buried under my bones and I have no regrets because I am proud of the way I love you with all my honesty and my truth. All I want to know is that did I ever mean anything to you. Am I worth your memories? Will I be the one whose heartbreak will be an unforgettable memory in your heart? I just want to know that am I worth remembering when I am no longer a part of your life. Will I be the girl whom you will think of when you miss the feeling of being loved? I just want to know am I worth being missed now that I am gone forever…Aarti Khurana



No comments: