Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, July 8, 2017

You left me to Perish...I Don't Regret Loving you And That Is My Only Closure

The day you left me to perish with a broken heart, I felt lifeless. I felt numb and I could not feel my heart beat. I had no clue as to what went so wrong between us that you had to leave me in complete darkness. I could not find a reason, I could not a find a way to move on. But then slowly my heart began to find peace. I found a closure when deep in my heart I started realizing that I never lacked in anything. I found my closure from the fact that I had left no stone unturned in loving you. I found closure when I realized how I had completely changed for you so that I could make you a part of my life and become a part of yours. I found my closure when I realized that I had loved you with every little piece of me and I never wanted anything back from you.My closure came from the feeling that I had no regrets. I am at peace now because I don't regret a single moment that I spent with you, loving you and caring fo you...Aarti Khurana  


No comments: