Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

You Are The Other half Of My Soul..MY TWIN FLAME

You are the other half of my soul… MY TWIN FLAME. We are spiritually and emotionally and telepathically connected to each other’s souls since time unknown. Today I realized that meeting you was the most happening moment which my heart and soul were longing for. The joy of living with you is so overwhelming that I have no words to express the feelings of my heart. I cherish the heavenly feeling of being held in your arms where I lose all my senses into you and time stands still. My soul yearns for that magical touch of your fingers on my body which makes me feel so alive and still keeps me in a trance. Your presence ignites the fire in my soul and the passion in my body so exquisitely that I can feel my existence beyond dimensions and parameters. You are all that my heart and soul ever desired. Now I strongly believe that when twin flames are intended to unite with each other, the universe always finds a way of connecting them for their reunion and awakening…. Aarti Khurana


No comments: