Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

My World Will Be Empty Without You But .....I have to Finally Let You Go

I think we were not meant to end up together and live happily ever after. Ours was not the magical love story like the fairy tales. Although I tried my best to make our relationship work, we were not destined to be together. Despite all my efforts to make you happy and to make you stay, I have to let you go. I love you with all my heart and soul. Even if you never love me back, you will always remain in my heart. No matter where you go, you will always remain in my thoughts. But I have to move on and start a new life on my own. I have no grudges in my mind and no bitterness in my heart. We have spent beautiful moments together and they will always remain in my heart as fond memories of our love. I know it will take some time for me to heal but it is only when I meet the other half of my soul, I will understand why I had to let you go. My world will be an empty place without you but I hope soon I will find new love and meet the one who deserves my heart and soul... Aarti Khurana


No comments: