Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, July 3, 2017

I Can Never Be Done With Loving You

You are done with me but I am not done with you. Your eyes, your breath, your voice and your fragrance still haunt me. I still feel your arms trying to hug me from behind. I still feel your voice whispering sweet nothings in my ears. I still wake up in the middle of the night with cold shivers. Many nights I can't sleep just because my legs can't feel the warmth of your legs. So maybe you are done with me but darling I am not yet done with you. You are so deeply embedded in my system that it will take me an entire lifetime to be done with you. I swear your soul is so deeply woven with my soul that unfortunately I can never be done with loving you...Aarti Khurana



No comments: