Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, July 2, 2017

I Deserve A Man Who Unearths The Love That Lies Beneath My Bones

I don’t want ordinary love. I was not born for shallow and just over the surface kind of love. I want that kind of love that gets deeply embedded in every single cell of my body, that flows in every drop of my blood and that oozes out of every pore of my skin. I want that kind of love which carries with it an absolute kind of madness, depth, and insanity. I deserve a man who overlooks everything around him and sees only my face in a crowd of millions. I deserve a man who unearths the love that lies beneath my bones. I deserve someone who grows wildflowers on my deserted soul. I deserve a man who freezes at the thought of losing me. I deserve someone who diffuses his darkness with mine and watches his demons dance with my demons. I deserve someone who ALWAYS wants to be my FOREVER till ETERNITY...Aarti Khurana


No comments: