Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, July 2, 2017

I Promise To Stay By Your Side Till My Last Breath

I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you, I am ready to be your strength in you tough times, I am ready to do anything for your happiness but having said that I am not making a promise of a perfect life. There will be fights, there will be arguments and there will be conflicts between us like any other couple but I promise to work towards resolving them as fast as I can. There will be turbulent times in our life but I am ready to stand with you through all your tough times and through your struggles. I will never cease to boost your morale and I will always inspire you to do your best. I will never let you sleep with any grudges and I will never give you any reason to feel neglected or ignored. I promise to stay by your side till my last breath and I promise to never give up on our beautiful relationship...Aarti Khurana


No comments: