Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, July 14, 2017

I Miss The YOU and ME "Togetherness"

I miss you, honey. I loved you with all that I had and now that you are gone I miss you with the same intensity, the same passion, and the same pain. You’re all that keeps running through my head every single moment, every single day, 24/7 non-stop. I miss the warmth of your arms, the sweetness of your kiss, the loving sound in your voice, your laughter and all the happiness that we shared. I miss the way we use to struggle to get together and spend time with each other. I miss our long conversations on phone. I remember how we could not spend a single day without talking to each other. I miss our connection which was so outrageously simple, pure and divine. I want to have you back with me and I want to love you every day for the rest of my life. I’m sad and restless and my heart aches for you. Please come back to me…come back in my arms… That is where you belong.I miss the YOU and ME “Cuteness”. I miss the YOU and ME “Togetherness”. I miss the YOU and Me “Awesomeness”. Aarti Khurana


No comments: