Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I Had To Walk Away From You

I had turned my world upside down for you and I had distanced myself from all the people I used to talk to. I was ready to fight the world for you but I walked away because there was nothing left to fight for. I could have gone to the ends of the world to be with you but there was nothing that pulled me towards you anymore. I walked away because my presence was being overlooked. I was being ignored. I was being avoided and I got a feeling that you did not even care about my pain. Walking away from you was nothing to do with my weakness; I walked away because I was strong. I was strong enough to make you realize my worth. I was strong enough to let you go despite the fact that it was difficult for me to even breathe without you. Besides I no longer see it as walking away…I see it as walking forward and moving on...Aarti Khurana


No comments: