Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, July 8, 2017

I Deserve A Man Who Can See galaxies In My Eyes

I don’t believe in those living in a bubble kind of love affairs. I was not born for ordinary, casual and over the surface kind of love. I deserve that extraordinary kind of love which makes you feel immortal. The kind of love which makes you believe in eternity. I deserve a man who loves every inch of me. I deserve a man who loves every part of me whether visible or hidden. I deserve a man who proves to me that fairy tales are not just for princesses but they are also for women who have gathered the broken pieces of their heart with every piece oozing love. I deserve a man who can see galaxies in my eyes. I deserve a man who can give wings to my soul with his love so that I can soar the sky...Aarti Khurana


No comments: