Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, July 1, 2017

I Don't Make Choices Just Out Of The Blue...

I don't make choices just out of the blue. If I choose to do something then there is a good thought behind it. I am sure of the choices I make in my life because I don't want to end up with regrets. I am clear headed and I don't act wishy-washy. I don't behave like I don't know what is the purpose of my life and I don't act like I am not sure about where my life is taking me. If I choose to spend the rest of my life with you then I will treat you like my most precious treasure and my feelings for you won’t vary from day to day. I do everything with my head held high, and I don't need anyone else to validate me or my choices. If I say that I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you then I mean it from the depth of my heart. End of story...Aarti Khurana



No comments: