Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I Am Not Perfect....But My Love For You Is Flawless

When we start living together and we make our own home, I might not be so perfect as I seem to be. I might be moody, naive, vulnerable and irritable. I might come across as a woman whom you have never known in this light. You might end up misunderstanding me or maybe you will end up understanding me better. But no matter what I do and no matter how I behave, it does not mean that I don't have the potential to love you the way you desire. My mood swings will in no way take away the love that I have for you in my heart and soul. I might disappoint you sometimes with my silly fights and arguments but I will love you without limitations and boundaries. No matter how flawed and imperfect I am, my love for you will be flawless and perfect... Aarti Khurana


No comments: