Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, July 6, 2017

I Am Born For A One In A Million Kind Of A Man Who Can Love Me Eternally

I am the kind of girl who doesn’t wear her heart on her sleeve. I am the kind of girl who doesn’t get carried away by a man with macho looks and who is surrounded by girls all the time. I am born for someone special. I am born for that one in a million kind of a man who can charm me with just one soulful look. Someone who can look deep into my eyes and say that I am the girl with whom he wants to spend the rest of his life. Someone who can hold my hand and say that he will never give up on me no matter what comes up in our life. He will be the man who will respect me for my ethics and values and love me soulfully. He will be the one who is the other half of me and who will keep me close to the heart even through sticks and shivers when I am old. My dream is yet to come true and I am not disheartened because I know that one day I will mean the world to someone. Someone who is just mine. He will be the one who deserves me. I am waiting because I know that I deserve the best. I want love that lasts a lifetime… Aarti Khurana


No comments: