Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Your Love Has Put Hope Into My Shattered Heart

I was living in a cocoon of sadness and I had no idea when my suffering would end. But even in the midst of my pain and misery, I wanted to fall in love again. The desire to fall in love all over again was brimming in my soul because I wanted to heal my aching soul. I wanted someone to hold me in his arms and kiss my forehead to assure me that my sad days had come to an end. I was living days on end in the hope of finding true and relentless love. Then I met you and all my dreams came true. You put hope into my shattered heart and you healed my soul with your powerful love. You have elevated my soul to a dimension beyond human comprehension. Your love has raised me to the state where love defies all logic and becomes eternal...Aarti Khurana



No comments: