Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, November 18, 2017

And Then I Finally Moved On

 I was ready for a lifelong relationship. I was also ready for commitments, compromises and all sorts of adjustments. But I started growing cold feet when I started noticing the changes in your behavior towards me. I put in all my efforts to understand you and to embrace you even when you were changing but I walked away when I felt that you were no longer the same man I fell in love with. Something had drastically changed in you. You had suddenly started behaving like a stranger. You became emotionally and soulfully out of reach for me. I tried to make it all work for us but I gave up trying when I couldn’t feel the emotional intimacy we shared. You stopped showing your affection towards me. You stopped reacting to my feelings. You stopped responding to my love. I had started moving on when I started feeling that my feelings and emotions didn’t matter to you, my tears didn’t matter to you, my pain didn’t matter to you and last but not the least my presence in your life didn’t matter to you…Aarti Khurana



No comments: