Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, November 20, 2017

When I Pictured Myself Without You, I Saw The Love I Deserved

I know I couldn’t gather the emotional courage to say “I Love You” before you left but since the day you have gone, I am missing a part of me. Whenever the thought of love crosses my mind, I only think about you. I think of all those beautiful moments I spent with you, talking to you about life and listening to your childhood stories. I didn’t have the courage to stop you from going because my heart has been broken before and somewhere in my heart I told myself that I would never settle again and I wanted to be single. But then I met you and I fell in love all over again. And the moment you left, I felt a vacuum in my life because when I pictured my entire life without you, I started to see the love I deserve...Aarti Khurana


No comments: