Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, November 18, 2017

I Want To Be In Your Arms Eternally

You walked into my life and made everything around me so breathtakingly beautiful that I don’t remember what I used to be before I met you. You gave me the feelings that I have craved for all my life. I have waited all my life for a love like yours. Now I am so lost in your love that I can’t imagine my world without you. Whatever I have with you, I want it forever. I never want to let go. I want to forever feel your hugs and kisses. I want to forever lie on your chest while I drift off to sleep. I want to forever feel the warmth of your body close to mine. I want to forever hear your heart beating next to mine. I want you forever. I want your love forever. I want to be in your arms eternally. I am madly in love with you… Aarti Khurana



No comments: