Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

When I Say I Love You, I Mean It For The Rest Of My Life

When I say I love you then I want you to know that I can’t survive a single day without your smile. When I say I love you, I mean I will never give you a reason to leave. When I say I love you, then I want you to believe that I am the kind of woman who cannot walk away from love as easily as most people do. When I say I love you, then I want to assure you that I am here to stay and do all that I can do to make you feel like the most loved man in the universe. When I say I love you, then I want you to have faith in me that I won't give up on us even if the skies get rough. When I say I love you, I mean it for the rest of my life...Aarti Khurana


No comments: