Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, November 11, 2017

You Redefined The Meaning Of Love For Me

I don’t love you just because you healed my aching soul. I don’t love you just because you gathered the broken pieces of my heart. I love you because you saw the spark in me which could light the fire in your soul. You accepted me with all my flaws without judging me and you gave me a place in your heart. I love you because you fulfilled all my emotional and soulful cravings. I love you because you did not try to change me to fit into your life but you made efforts to change yourself to fit into mine. I love you because when I had forgotten how to love you helped me rediscover the ability to love unconditionally. You redefined the meaning of love for me and changed me forever... Aarti Khurana



No comments: