Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, November 4, 2017

I Have Walls Around My Heart Because I Am Guarding It

Yes !!! I have emotional walls around my heart and they are extremely high as well. But I did not put them there deliberately. I did not raise them overnight. I have been made to do so. I have been backstabbed, shattered and broken. I have been walked upon and left dead in the tracks for no fault of mine. My heart has been broken more than once and this is the reason I am protecting my heart from any more damage. I did not build walls around my heart to make it hard for people to come in or to get close to me but I wanted to see who can make some genuine conscious efforts to climb them and take all the room in my heart forever. Till then I am healing and guarding my heart from being used or taken for granted...Aarti Khurana


No comments: