Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, November 20, 2017

You Are The Only One I Seek In The Entire World

I agree that my erratic mood swings and out of the blue immature behavior annoys you. I fight with you, I argue with you, I throw tantrums at times but it doesn’t mean I don’t love you. Many times I pretend that I don’t need you and I don’t care for you but I only end up feeling that I am fooling myself and I fall deeper in love with you after that. I know it annoys you when I behave like a kid but it’s just that sometimes I want more of your attention and I crave to get pampered by you. I don’t intend to annoy you or irritate you with my behavior, it’s just that when I feel lonely I need more time from you. You are the only one I seek in this entire world and you are the only one who can handle me perfectly. I love you for your maturity and your understanding. I love you for all that you do to make me feel loved and special...Aarti Khurana



No comments: