Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, November 2, 2017

I Am Blessed To Have You In My Life

Every time I look up at the sky I thank my lucky stars for guiding my heart and soul to you. You came into my life when my life was like a day without sunshine. Your love has pulled me out from a dark cocoon of sadness. I was very very very lonely and my life was only surrounded by tears, sadness, misery and pain. You came in my life just like a bright glimmer of light enters a dark tunnel. You put life back into my heart and made me feel alive again. I love you so much that I want to spend every single moment of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. My life is so complete with you and I would give up all the riches of the world for the comfort of sleeping in your arms. Your love has erased all the memories of sorrow and pain that I suffered and I have almost forgotten my past. I want a beautiful future with you. I want to take my last breath in your arms and I want your face to be the last thing I see before I close my eyes forever. If there comes a day in your life when the world comes crashing down on you, I will still fight the world for you until the end of time. I love you more than you will ever know. My entire life revolves around you. You are my world. You are my universe. You are my everything. I'm so blessed to have you in my life that I can’t stop thanking the heavens above. Your precious love means more than anything to me. Your love is my stairway to heaven...Aarti Khurana


No comments: