Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, November 17, 2017

You Made My Life Beautiful With Your Relentless Love

All those years ago we accidentally stumbled into each other because we were destined to fall in love and we were destined to be in this beautiful relationship. The most amazing feeling in the world is to have the love of my life in my arms. The best feeling in the world is to know that I have a special place in your life and in your heart. I feel so proud when I see how strongly we belong to each other. I want to sleep and wake up next to you for the rest of my life. I want to be in your arms forever. You have really made my life mesmerizing and beautiful with your relentless love. I never want to let go what we have built together. I never want to let go the strong and passionate feelings for each other. I want to share these feelings with you forever. Now, I am in love with you to the point of no return.Always remember that, Just like some things in the world never change, my love for you shall remain true forever…Aarti Khurana




No comments: