Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

You Will Always Have A Place In My Heart

The day you told me about having an affair with someone else, you just took the life out of my soul. You left me feeling embarrassed and awkward. It seemed like my mind, my body and my whole system almost ceased to function. I was completely clueless as to what was left for me to hold on to. It felt like I was drowning in the middle of the sea and I had forgotten to swim. I lost control of all my senses and my numbness was gnawing on me. I spent days in isolation. I was cut off from the rest of the world and I just had one hope in my heart that you would come back to me. I thought you would understand my pain and come back in my arms. But that was a far fetched thought. Now when many days have passed and you haven't come back, I am sure that it's all over between us. We have to tread on different paths of life now and live our own separate lives. Everything between us will change forever but there is one thing that will never change and that is my love for you. You will always have a place in my heart and you will always be a sweet memory in my head... Aarti Khurana


No comments: