Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Thank You For Loving Me When My Life Was In A Mess

It was an uphill task for me to believe that true love exists. I was living in a cocoon of darkness and misery with a shattered heart and an aching soul. It was impossible for me to trust anyone with my heart all over again. But then the universe led me to you and showed me a ray of hope... You touched my aching soul with your pure love and you made me feel loved all over again. You helped me overcome my fears and insecurities and gave me the confidence to live my life with new emotional energy. You helped me erase the darkness of my past that was gnawing at me and you loved me when I was in a complete mess. I started trusting you and I started believing in true love all over again, all because of you. Thank you for loving me when I needed love the most, thank you for believing that I am the one who can love you more than you deserve...Aarti Khurana


No comments: