Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, May 12, 2017

I Am Hurt Because You Broke My Trust

I am not hurt because you left me with a broken heart. I am not even sad that you did not reciprocate my love because I don’t regret loving you at all. I am hurt because you left too soon. I am hurt because you made promises and then you broke them. I’m disappointed because you showed me a beautiful dream and then you shattered it with your own hands. I expected so much more from you because you were the only man whom I allowed to come so close to my heart and my soul. I think I messed up somewhere. I think it’s my fault that I trusted you. I am hurt because it had to end this way. I had hope, I had a vision and I had a dream but now everything is shattered…Aarti Khurana


No comments: