Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, May 29, 2017

I Will never Settle For Anything Less Than What I Truly Deserve

I know you have been betrayed by another woman and you need closure in your life. I know your soul needs healing and you have taken a leap of faith and you are trusting me with your broken heart. I am ready to give you all my love and tender care but you have to bury your past. You will have to erase all those memories that make you sad. You will have to make a promise to me and a promise to yourself that you will never take me for granted and that you will never compare my love with any other love that you ever had in the past. If you care about me and if you want to be with me then you have to make me the most important thing in your life. You have to give me that place in your life where I don't feel like a consolation prize in your life but where I feel like the most decorated trophy of your entire life. I want to be that woman in your life who is cherished and treasured. I won't settle for anything less than that...Aarti Khurana



No comments: