Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, May 19, 2017

We Are Eternal Soulmates

My love for you knows no bounds, it’s timeless and endless. You enrich my life in more ways than I can ever express in words. I felt strongly connected to you the moment I looked into your eyes. I was drawn to your soul in a way I have never experienced before. Your presence brings a sense of peace, calmness, and happiness to my heart and soul. We were created and paired by God to be together till eternity. We are tied in an unbreakable divine bond of soulful love. It astounds me that we connect to each other in so many beautiful ways. I believe that we are destined to be together. You are the only one who can see the door to my soul. We are eternal soul mates…Aarti Khurana

No comments: