Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Promise Me That You Will Never Leave Me

I know I’m not your dream girl but I will share all my dreams with you. I know I’m not the most beautiful girl in the universe but I will make your life beautiful with my love. I know I am not flawless and perfect. I might yell at you at times. I might get jealous. I have erratic mood swings. I am utterly stubborn. But I know you can handle me at my worst and I will probably listen to you. I promise you that if I give you my heart it will stay with you forever. I’ll never cheat you and be utterly honest. I’ll be always holding your hand through good and bad times in our life. I’ll love you with all my heart and soul. I will be faithful to you I’ll do anything I can to hold our relationship together till eternity. Promise me that you will never ever leave me …. Aarti Khurana


No comments: