Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Friday, May 19, 2017

We Were Paired Up In Heaven

You may never understand my love for you. You may never understand the divine connection that we share. You may not think that I care for you. But I want to you to know that the very first time I looked into your eyes I knew that you are the only one who knows the door to my soul. You are the only one who can brighten my life in my darkest hour. You perfectly know how to hold me together when I am falling apart. How can you not believe that you belong to me? We were paired up in heaven and destined to meet on earth. I am your angel and I will take you back to where we belong. Let’s unite in a timeless bond of divine and soulful love. Let our immortal souls embrace till eternity. Let’s just fly beyond the horizon where everything is just luminous and divine…. Aarti Khurana


No comments: