Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Monday, March 5, 2018

You Will Miss Me One Day

Today I am with you, Today I am loving you round the clock, Today I care about your emotions and I respect your feelings. But you take me for granted and I can’t bear the pain of being neglected all the time. I want you to love me back and care about my feelings too. I am afraid that soon there will come a time when I will move on and never come back. Maybe you will miss me when you can no longer see me, hear me and feel me around you. Maybe someday you’ll understand how much I loved you and how much I cared about you. You will call my name and I won’t be there to come running in your arms. You will look at your phone and there will be no missed calls or texts for you. You will miss my warmth on cold winter nights. You will miss the way I used to wake you up every morning with my hugs and kisses. You will miss the love notes and love poems I used to write for you. You will miss my random jokes, my out of the blue fights, my erratic mood swings, my laughter, my cuddles, my tender care, my soft touch, my possessiveness, my obsession and my silly endless conversations. You may not understand the intensity of my love today but one day you will understand when I am gone forever…Aarti Khurana


No comments: