Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, March 4, 2018

I Want To Spend My Life With A Man Who Feels Proud Of Having Me In His Life

I don’t want to spend the rest of my life with a man who is just mesmerized by my face, my body, my beauty or my looks. I would rather spend my life with a man who loves my mind and is ready to embrace me just the way I am. I want a man who can cherish my thoughts, my perspective about love, my philosophies about life and my logical talks. I want a man who respects the woman I am with my ethical and moral upbringing. I want a man who is ready to accept my shortcomings without a hiccup. I would love to spend my life with a man who can fall in love with my idiosyncrasies and my eccentricities. I want to spend my life with a man who adores me for my endless talks and stimulating conversations and who can’t imagine not having conversations with me for the rest of his life. I want to spend my life with a man who feels proud of having me in his life and who feels extremely lucky to have found me as his life partner...Aarti Khurana


No comments: