Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, March 31, 2018

I Will Love You From A Distance

I know that everything between is over. I also know that there is no way that we can be the same again. We met for a reason and we spent some beautiful days together. I felt some magic with you and I can never forget the connection we shared. There are no regrets in my life about loving you because every moment I spent loving you was so beautiful that I will treasure it deep in my heart forever. I know you will move on and will live a perfect life without me. You might fall in love again and you might find a perfect partner to spend your life with. But no matter where you go and no matter who you spend the rest of your life with, you are always going to mean something to me. I will always love you from a distance….Aarti Khurana


No comments: