Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Saturday, March 24, 2018

You Are Everything I Ever Desired

You are everything I ever desired. I want you to be in my morning sunshine and I want you to be in my every night. I want to drift to sleep with the rise and fall of your breathing as I trace that tattoo on your arm. I want to keep looking at your face so that I can learn the shape of your face before I fall asleep so that it fits perfectly in the cup of my hands when I wake you up in the morning. I want to slumber in the shadow of your arms. I am absolutely in love with the way you close your eyes when you are relaxing next to me. I want to awaken in the cradle of the curve of your smile. Your sleepy eyes and your unshaven face is what I love to see every morning... I will never tire of you at any time of day… You are the essence in My mornings... My nights... and in all My in-betweens...Aarti Khurana




 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful writting ..❤