Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, March 29, 2018

I Couldn't Get Back Even Half Of The Love I Gave You

The worst pain of my life is that I loved you with all my honesty and conviction and I couldn’t get back even half of the love I gave you. I was left shattered because even after pouring my heart into our relationship I was left to bear the pain of unrequited love. All I ever wanted was to be loved back in return. All I ever asked for was honesty and transparency in my relationship with you. I wanted your undivided attention and affection. I wanted emotional and soulful intimacy with you but you failed me at that too. But I will put all this behind me and move on from here because you should be the one regretting your loss. You lost a woman who was completely dedicated and committed to you. You lost the woman who was ready to do anything for your love. I have made up my mind that I will not spend the rest of my life crying over a man who never loved me. I don’t regret losing you because I am leaving behind a man who broke my heart.I am leaving behind a man who did not deserve me. I am leaving behind a man who took my love for granted and who never respected me. So all in all the loss is not mine.The loss is yours and I am sure one day you will realize what you have lost...Aarti Khurana



No comments: