Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

One Day I Will Finally Stop Crying For You

One day I will finally stop crying for you and come out of my cocoon
I will shed all the sadness that surrounds me and find my happiness soon
After endless days filled with darkness and nights full of agony
I will gather my emotional strength and emerge stronger than my misery

I know for many days to come I will be sad and all alone
But soon my aching heart will heal and all the pain will be gone
I don’t want to end up with a life full of suffering and strife
Maybe one day I will get lucky and find the love of my life

You will be part of my memories for many days on end
Because My love for you is very difficult to comprehend
Maybe you will think of me someday and miss me when I am gone.
But I will get used to living without you and slowly I will move on


Aarti Khurana



No comments: