Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

My Life Is A Nightmare Without You

Staying away from you is what I have always feared
My life is a nightmare now that you have disappeared
My days and nights are lonely and full of agony
I wonder with a love like mine you did this to me

I have no words to explain how empty and I feel
It will take a lifetime for my wounded soul to heal
In a world full of people I feel so miserable and alone
There are times when I feel as dead and as lifeless as a stone

I miss the love we had and the beautiful bond we shared
But you took everything for granted and you never cared
My heart is aching for you and the pain is too hard to bear,
My life is now surrounded by darkness and despair.

You are no longer the person I used to know.
I think we were not meant to be and you had to go
Maybe one day I will overcome this and make a new start
But even that day I will miss you from the bottom of my heart


Aarti Khurana


No comments: