Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I Will Love You Till Eternity And Beyond

You came in my life and became the silver lining to my cloud
With you by my side I feel so delighted, happy and proud
Everything from your hug, your touch and your kiss
There is nothing about you that I would ever want to miss

Sometimes I just wonder how lucky I am to end up loving you
I have always waited for a love like yours… Oh! So honest and true
You brightened my dark nights with your tender love and care
To make me happy I know there is nothing that you would spare

You filled my life with love and made it amazingly beautiful and grand
Now I want to see the world through your eyes while holding your hand
Living with you is so adventurous, different and unique,
Spending the rest of my life with you is all that I seek.

You are the one who understands the depths of my soul
Only with you in my life I can feel healed and whole
I will leave no stone unturned to strengthen our soulful bond
I will love you and I will hold on to you till eternity and beyond


Aarti Khurana


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow this message inspired me to feel that love exist 😍 I love it