Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Thursday, May 17, 2018

I Will Love You Till My Dying Day

I had been searching and waiting to meet you for days on end
I had no one to share my life with and I needed a soul friend
I thought I would never meet my soul mate coz there was no hope.
I was leading a loveless life and felt like I was at the end of my rope

You came at a time when my heart was broken, sad and lonely
It was shattered into bits and pieces surrounded by melancholy
You healed my heart with your tender love and gave back its beat.
Since the day you came in my life, I have felt so complete.

I thank my lucky stars and I thank the heavens above
For sending my soul mate to me to shower me with his love
Now I want to share my life with you, my dreams and desires too.

I will love you until my dying day, my heart belongs to you.

Aarti Khurana


No comments: