Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, October 22, 2017

I Will Leave No Stone Unturned To Love You

I don’t want to say that I am the most perfect woman you must have met in your life but I can say with surety that I am the only woman who has loved every bit of you perfectly and I promise to do that for the rest of my life. I may not keep spoiling you with materialistic things and gifts but I will shower you with my unconditional love and affection till the end of my life. I promise that no one can ever take the place I have given you in my heart. I will never allow anyone or anything come in between you and me. I don’t expect you to dote on with and spoil me with expensive gifts but I would love to see you giving me your time and attention without asking. I am not crazy about enthusiastic to go to fancy restaurants or movies but I am crazy about spending time with you because I love to cuddle and snuggle with you. I promise to do everything in my capacity to make you feel like the most loved man on this planet and I will leave no stone unturned to do so. I will love you from the depths of my heart and soul. I will love you with all my passion and conviction...Aarti Khurana


No comments: