Visitors

Search this blog for Quotes By Aarti Khurana

Sunday, October 1, 2017

I Don't Regret Giving My Heart To You

I believed in forever kind of love, I believed eternal connections, I believed in happily ever after, but you shattered all that what I believed in. I gave you my heart without reservations or conditions. I trusted you and for the first time in my life, I was not afraid to fall in love. You were a loving and compassionate soul that captivated me but I wish I knew that you would soon turn into a seemingly emotionless fraction of a man and shatter me like this. You broke my trust. You broke my heart and you made me realize that you don’t deserve me and I was born for a bigger purpose than just loving you. I will live my entire life with the fact that I loved you with all my dedication and devotion and with the fact that I understood the depths to which I could go to love someone. I don’t regret loving you, I don’t regret trusting you, I don’t regret giving my heart to you...Aarti Khurana


No comments: